A Prospective Randomized Trial Comparing Three Different Peripheral Stem Cell Mobilization Regimens in Patients With Symptomatic Multiple Myeloma
Open to Enrollment
This phase III randomized trial compares three different peripheral stem cell mobilization regimens for patients with multiple myeloma who have received primary induction therapy. The purpose of the study is to compare the efficacy of the three different regimens.
Patients eligible for treatment will be randomly assigned to one of three study arms:
- Arm A: VELCADE, Cyclophosphamide, and G -CSF
- Arm B: VELCADE and G-CSF
- Arm C: Cyclophosphamide and G-CSF
Follow the Myeloma Center online:
Disease Status and/or Stage
Weill Cornell Medical College
- Men and women age 18 or older
- Diagnosed with multiple myeloma
- Must be within 30 days of completing induction therapy
- Detailed eligibility reviewed when you contact the study team
- The Myeloma Center
- (212) 746-3964
As a healthy volunteer in a clinical trial you may make a significant contribution to the discovery of medical knowledge and new treatments that could impact people around the world.
Click here for studies seeking healthy volunteers.